A report translated by Andriasang details that Irem, a publisher from Japan, will be removing all of its downloadable games from PSN. These include the following:
- Bumpy Trot Beagle Game Tournament –PSP
- Gussun Paradise – Game Archives
- Irem Arcade Classics – Game Archives
- Ikuze! Gensan Yuyake Daikou Monogatari –PSP
- Mousukesu based on Carton-kun – PSP
- Narisokonai Eiyuutan: Story of the Sun and Moon – PSP
- R-Type Delta – Game Archives
- R-Type Tactics – PSP
- R-Type Tactics II Operation Bitter Chocolate –PSP
- R-Types – Game Archives
- Sengoku Esatsu Yugi Hototogisu Ran – PSP
- Sengoku Esatsu Yugi Hototogisu Dairan –PSP
In addition to the removal of these titles, the publisher will also be closing a vast majority of its Playstation Home lounges.
Analysis: Seemingly all the news coming from Irem right now is bad: developer Kazuma Kujo left the company to form Granzella, taking with him a number of Irem’s employees; Disaster Report 4 was cancelled, due to the game being set in the aftermath of an earthquake; and finally Bumpy Trot 2 was cancelled, known as Steambot Chronicles 2 in the US.